Monday, October 8, 2012

Glade EXPRESSIONS Collection =)


HOW INVITING HAS YOU HOME BEEN?  I have had the chance to try out the NEW glade collection/  The difusser I would have to say is my FAVORITE.  First I placed the difusser at my desk and the smell vanished in about a day or two. So i moved it into my bathroom. WOW what a transformation! It was like night and day. The smell was so uplifting and welcoming. I think the bathroom is one of the most common places we put fresheners  This collections comes with an added bonus the diffuser is also a decoration piece. How cool is that?!
The mist, sadly I don't like so much =(. I love its sleek design but other than that its your average mist. It does the exact same thing as my other mist that are in my cabinets.   The only thing is you can buy a refill, but you can buy a whole new other brand freshener cheaper.  Well you heard my opinions and I hope that you would try this GREAT product for yourself and voice your own opinions. I am a bzzagent  and I get to sample products and share what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment