Sunday, October 7, 2012

Beautiful Decor and Great Aroma. Very Inviting =)

 I am a bzzagent and This past week I had the pleasure of trying out the glade expressions Pineapple & Mangosteen. First I like to note that it was very difficult to find this product in stores and with my local Walmart there was only one scent. This line has many scents to choose from however your store may not not have a good selection like mine. The scents include Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Pineapple & Mangosteen, Lavender & Juniper Berry, and Fuji Apple & Cardamom.  


 I first had the difusser placed on my desk but the scent didnt spread far unless it was under your nose. So I moved it to a much smaller room, the bathroom. I placed it right next to a bunch of flowers and it looks right at home.  I love the new placement . Every time I go into my bathroom its refreshing!!


The spray is nice I love the sleek design. I use the spray mainly in my cats room or around the garbage can. Works beautifully.  I also like to spray a little in the litter box and it gives a nice aroma. I have many sprays and I really like this one. Its a very inviting smell, and thats whats important.


No comments:

Post a Comment