Sunday, October 14, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection Love it!!!






Have you heard of the new Glade expression collection? No?! Okay , stop what your doing you will want to hear this.  This collection is awesome. The best collection. The mist has a refill. Now does your other ordinary sprays have that option?. The sleek design is nice too I dont have to put it in a cabinet. The design looks great in any room. Its white and looks fine just sitting out on the counter or in the bathroom. The mist makes the whole room smell nice and the smell lasts. The diffusser is great too. It also has a refill that just pops in. The bamboo finish fits with any decor. Its a great piece, easy to assemble, and smells great! The smell lasts and lasts. But it works better in a small room. The bathroom is where mine is.  Every time I open that bathroom door I smell a wonderful scent. Its refreshing to know that when company comes over my bathroom smells fresh and clean. Thats whats important.  So what are you waiting for head on over to your store and get yours today. I would call ahead first because they are having a hard time keeping these items stocked =)I am a bzzagent and this is my opinion about the glade expressions collection Thanks =) For more information on how you can become a bzzagent go here to sign up https://www.bzzagent.com












I am a bzzagent and this is my opinion about the glade expressions collection Thanks =) For more information on how you can become a bzzagent go here to sign up https://www.bzzagent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment