Monday, October 1, 2012

GLADE EXPRESSION DIFFUSER & FRAGRANCE MIST REVIEW



     I am a bzzagent and This past week I had the pleasure of trying out the glade expressions Pineapple & Mangosteen. First I like to note that it was very difficult to find this product in stores and with my local Walmart there was only one scent. This line has many scents to choose from however your store may not not have a good selection like mine. The scents include Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Pineapple & Mangosteen, Lavender & Juniper Berry, and Fuji Apple & Cardamom.  
    The Oil Diffuser is a great decorative piece, but it doesn't release much fragrance into the air.  I have it on my desk right beside me and I don't smell any aroma.  I personally use a candle warmer in the kitchen that fills the whole house. The diffuser does not plug in. Perhaps It may be better suited for a smaller room . I love the artwork of  the piece.
    The spray is nice.  There's not anything really distinguishing about the spray except the feature of the trigger is made differently. Its no different than your normal fragrance mists. I like the nice sleek outer appearance. It does have a feature to refill which is nice but its probably cheaper just to buy another name brand and work just as good . I know you can get fragrance mists for as low as .98 cents.  




No comments:

Post a Comment