Saturday, January 3, 2015

Rimmel Products Reviews:

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: 

Pros: It is effective. I love the packaging. You just dab some on a cotton swab and you are ready to go. And priced at 3.99 is a steal!

Cons: Unfortunately it took several times to get my mascara and eyeliner off with the remover and still ended up with residue. :(

NYC Expert last 418 sugar plum:

Pros: It is one of those colors that will look good during any month out of the year. I also like the packaging. Also I like the fact that the shade goes on just as it appears in packaging.  It goes on smooth.

Cons: 
Okay here is the downside. It doesn't stay on that long. One sip of a drink and you can kiss that lipstick good bye.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner: 

Pros:I have to say I am in LOVE with this eyeliner. I don't think I can say not one bad thing. It goes on smooth and last and last!!!! You will love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment