Monday, February 4, 2013

**NEW FREEBIE HUNTERS MUST READ*****

Endless Freebies


I just wanted to take the time to welcome you to my BLOG you can also find me on FB where I post the most =) If you are new to freebie hunting you have come to the right place. There are alot of other respectable and reliable sites out there such as I crave freebies, Everyday Freebies, VT freebie Girl just to name a few. Its the ones that are not legit you have to worry about. I Research every freebie I post. With that said you wont always get every freebie because sadly some people create fake fb pages. But I do my best to insure you get a FULL mailbox ;) A great idea is to open an extra email just for freebies ;) DONT NEVER give your real number unless you want calls. I do admit that scoring freebies isn't always easy it does take time and sometimes you have to be fast but its so worth it =). There are two sites you need to sign up for right away so you can get started smiley360.com and bzzagent.com both very good sites. You will take short surveys then they match you with free products you try and share your likes and dislikes. Happy Freebie Hunting~Endless Freebies

No comments:

Post a Comment