Tuesday, May 8, 2012

FREE 10 dollar LOWES GC READ INSTRUCTIONS

 WOW there is still so many free lowes gift cards...There is several steps in the process but its so worth it...First click here   then you will have to follow the steps and (there is a few steps like share on fb and pin it and link to four square.) but its free money and if you wouldnt mind helping me out and i will be more than happy to help you out. The goal is to post your link like this  (this is mine if you could tweet mine on twitter.) Please post my link on twitter by tweeting my link  and i will be happy to tweet yours and for every person that tweets your link you get points that add up to a free GC and you can click view my progress to see how many points you need like i need 26 so i need all the help i can get ....:) Feel free to post your link and i will help you and you help me and we wall help each other. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment