Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FREE CRAIG PLAYER ON AMAZON WITH SWAGBUCKS!!!!

4GB MP4 Video Player w/FM  just scored this for FREE!! I used my swagbucks!!! If you havent signed up for swagbucks , what are you waiting for?! I usually trade my 450 for an amazon 5 GC!




What are Swag Bucks?
Swag Bucks are the web's premier digital dollar. Accumulate at your own pace and redeem them for exclusive Swagbucks.com prizes.
How do I win Swag Bucks?
Visit the How It Works page for more information on how to start accumulating Swag Bucks!
How long does it take to redeem prizes?
The frequency with which you use www.swagbucks.com, determines the length of time necessary to win top prizes.

Visit the How It Works page, as well the Winning Tips page, to learn how to maximize your Swag Bucks account.

No comments:

Post a Comment