Friday, December 9, 2011

Kroger's The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookie

I'm a bzzagent and would like to share some thoughts about a product that i just recently had the opportunity to try. KROGER'S THE TRULY AWESOME™ HOMESTYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. At first I had my doubts and honestly I didn't like them at first , but after trying some suggestions, I have decided that these are actually pretty good. The suggestions that i tried was putting them in a microwave . They was moist :). MMM... The microwave didn't absorb any flavor the cookie was still filled with flavor and the chocolate chips are in every bite MMMM..GOOD! I also tried them with ice cream and I microwaved them. This was a great dessert! So next time you go shopping pick a box up and try them your self. :) Did I mention these cookies are huge! I love their size.!!! I love trying out new products and you can to just simply go to www.bzzagent.com fill out some surveys describing your interest and before you know it you to will be trying out products :D

No comments:

Post a Comment