Sunday, October 2, 2011

CHECK OUT MY NEW CAMPAIGN YOU TO CAN SIGN UP VIA WWW.BZZAGENT.COM




Have you checked out Bzz agent. Bzzagent is a company that provides you with samples and coupons of an item. You then test the item and write reviews and tell everyone you know about the product and what you thought was the best quality and the worst. I love being a bzzagent. I am awaiting my newest campaign the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Campaign. I love Burts bees and have for a long time but this will be a great experience for me because I have never tried their skin solutions products. What are you waiting for go on check out bzzagent just go to their website sign up and fill out a few surveys. Its that simple go to http://www.bzzagent.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment