Wednesday, January 9, 2013

COVER GIRL FLIPSTICK A SPECTACULAR LIPSTICK


Some of you remember me telling  you that I am a Bzzagent . And as a bzzagent I get to try new products and share my thoughts. My Latest Product from Bzzagent is CoverGirl Blast Flipstick.


The top one is stunner followed by vixen and lastly minx

CoverGirl Blast Flipsticks have an assortment of colors to choose from, and the best part is you are getting two lipsticks in one. One side is the creamy look and the other side is the shimmer. You can wear them separately for a great look or together for a fresh new look. Either way together or separate these colors fit any style and appearance. From a fresh new look to a sassy look. The best part is you can be as subtle or as drastic as you want . Every flipstick has 3 unique looks 


The above picture is swatches from flipstick STUNNER: 

STUNNER: The first swatch is the creamy BRIGHT pink color. The second is the shimmer . The last swatch is blending both colors to make a third color. Personally I LOVE THIS ONE! There is a little more glitter in this one than the others, but I love the glitz. It’s a Very Pink Color. This is a Beautiful color for those SUMMER months.

                        The next color I like to Introduce to you is Vixen.

                                                                            The above picture is swatches from flipstick Vixen

VIXEN is beautiful burgundy shade. (If only using the creamy side). The shimmer side is a light pink and when combined together they make up a pearl lipstick. Vixen is also one that you can be as drastic or as subtle as you want. These Lipsticks have no limits. I LOVE FLIPSTICKS

                    The Last Color That I want To Introduce You to is Minx



Minx: The creamy shade of MIX is very DARK color. The shimmer color is a gold tone (which is very pretty) The Third will make an entrance to any party or gathering its just stunning.


                       Below is a picture of what came in my Bzzkit:


I really enjoyed getting to try the Covergirl flipsticks. There are many colors that are sold in stores. Each lipstick costs about 8.00$(depending on your store and state) I had a lot of fun trying on shades and I know you will too. I will give you a TIP wear some lip balm or if you want a glossy look get some clear lip gloss and wear over the lipstick. Also using lip gloss will lighten the color. (these are not LONG lasting lipsticks so I carry one in my purse at all times )


                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment